Have your book translated with our team of experienced translators.
Thanks to our partnership with KWL, you will be receiving a 10% discount on our usual fee.
We translate from and into English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. Our translation process starts with asking to see the book or books to be translated so we can plan the timing for delivery and provide the exact costs. Once you decide that our terms and procedures are acceptable, we can finalize our contract and move ahead with your project.
It is a very simple, seamless process based on a three-installment payment scheme:
- Once you send us the manuscript, we will show it to the translator for his/her timing. You will then receive a formal estimate recapping all the terms and conditions.
- If you find our terms and conditions acceptable and send us back the signed estimate, we will send you our contract and our invoice for the first installment and the translator will start translating your book.
- When one third of the translation is ready as work in progress, we will send the translated chapters to you to see or use for promotional purposes (sneak previews on your website or FB page, et al), and you will receive our second invoice for your second payment.
- In the meantime, the translation will be completed and proofread by the translator and edited by a second professional. Once the editing and proofreading have been completed, the translated book will be delivered to you. We then send you a third invoice for your final payment.
- We check the text one more time after you have it formatted. We are with you every step of the way.